The Resource My buddy, Slug.
- My buddy, Slug.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jarrett J. Krosoczka
- Apologizing -- Juvenile fiction
- trueEmotions in children
- trueInterpersonal relations
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBest friends
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueChildren -- Interpersonal relations
- When Alex hurts his best friend's feelings, he learns that sometimes staying friends means apologizing. Alex and Slug are best friends. They do everything together--morning, noon, and night. But does being best friends mean you have to be together every second? Slug seems to think so! Alex tries to get some alone time--at the dentist, at the library, even playing sick--but Slug won't give him a moment to spare. Before long, Alex explodes--and Slug's feelings are bruised. Friendship isn't always easy! It's time for Alex and Slug to figure out the meaning of "sorry"--and to learn that some folks are friends forever
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of My buddy, Slug.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My buddy, Slug.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.waterloo.lib.in.us/resource/XJEY-vOo73s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.waterloo.lib.in.us/resource/XJEY-vOo73s/">My buddy, Slug.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.waterloo.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.waterloo.lib.in.us/">Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>